Goin Up Goin Up

amazing

well programmed, fantastic art, and stunningly addicting gameplay. my only problem is the 20000 skin. its not worth it.

Zelda (Working Title) Zelda (Working Title)

Hmmm...

As much as I would like to tear you to shreds with this review, I won't, as I feel constructive criticism would be more effective here because you honestly tried.

For starters you need better animation, everywhere. Link needs a jump animation and you need to finish his sword swing. I would also recommend you add an up-thrust and down-thrust attack.

Now the background. Having a "drawn" background with a sprite character is pretty dumb in my opinion, It just seems out of place, but then again its just my opinion.

Now the sound. Add some damn sound effects or something other than that monotonous background music. As an example links sword strike, link getting hurt, etc.

The most important thing that you need to work on is the "feel" of the game. It glitches, the player has little control, the sword and jump can be spammed to cheat, the platforms work terribly ( up elevator limit your jump, and you don't move with diagonal platforms, and most importantly link with lose his hearts faster than me wanting to turn this damn game off. To remedy this Nintendo uses "invincibility flashes" where for a few seconds the character is temporarily invincible after getting hit.

What i recommend you do is play Zelda 2 and look how your game is different from that.

AMP'D AMP'D

W00T

10 of all time

Mario Star Scramble 2: GI Mario Star Scramble 2: GI

i liked it

great graphics and smooth gameplay make this very fun, but some thing that you should think about is work on control... i kept finding myself falling off those floating single blocks. Also try and incorporate power-ups it even out difficulty and make it feel more like a mario game. great job.

Kenney responds:

I will tweak the controls and make walking/running in the next version for the more precise jumps.

Pizza City Pizza City

I thought it was great

Really creative and original... good job

Shape Dodger Shape Dodger

sweet

alright im in the top 50... for now. hi score is 762. nice game.

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash