NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

That was awesome, I need MOAR!!!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! Moar will come!

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

RIP EDD... Great episode

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

This is like a bad acid trip!

I thought it was fantastic and really well animated... great job.

Goin Up Goin Up

amazing

well programmed, fantastic art, and stunningly addicting gameplay. my only problem is the 20000 skin. its not worth it.

Zelda (Working Title) Zelda (Working Title)

Hmmm...

As much as I would like to tear you to shreds with this review, I won't, as I feel constructive criticism would be more effective here because you honestly tried.

For starters you need better animation, everywhere. Link needs a jump animation and you need to finish his sword swing. I would also recommend you add an up-thrust and down-thrust attack.

Now the background. Having a "drawn" background with a sprite character is pretty dumb in my opinion, It just seems out of place, but then again its just my opinion.

Now the sound. Add some damn sound effects or something other than that monotonous background music. As an example links sword strike, link getting hurt, etc.

The most important thing that you need to work on is the "feel" of the game. It glitches, the player has little control, the sword and jump can be spammed to cheat, the platforms work terribly ( up elevator limit your jump, and you don't move with diagonal platforms, and most importantly link with lose his hearts faster than me wanting to turn this damn game off. To remedy this Nintendo uses "invincibility flashes" where for a few seconds the character is temporarily invincible after getting hit.

What i recommend you do is play Zelda 2 and look how your game is different from that.

AMP'D AMP'D

W00T

10 of all time

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

Wow

This sounds like it would be PERFECT as a final boss theme in an RPG.

A-Type // Tetris Jumpst. Theme A-Type // Tetris Jumpst. Theme

Started off kinda slow...

but picked up dramatically. Good job.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

I LOVE THIS

It gives me goosebumps.

intensity intensity

very realistic

your hard work paid off... it looks great

Theo-art responds:

Thanks, man! That's awesome of you to say so.

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Amazing

Satans smile is perfect

sucho responds:

bwush yo teefs ebewy day widdle bois an guwls